Friday, June 25, 2010

A few more from Argentina

I found my heaven on Earth in Argentina at Estancia Nibepo. Estancia Nibepo is located just inside of Parque Nacional Los Glaciares. I never felt more happy and at peace than during the time I spent there. The ranch was my idea of perfection - undescribable beauty set admist snow-capped mountains, glacial lakes, and wild flowers. The people were incredible, as was the wonderful meal they served.

Copyright (C) 2010 Mary Weiland

Copyright (C) 2010 Mary Weiland

Copyright (C) 2010 Mary Weiland

Copyright (C) 2010 Mary Weiland

I am hopeful I'll be back someday...especially given the fact that Noreen and I ate El Calafate berries while we were there. It's a similar tradition as tossing a coin in the Trevi Fountain - you eat a berry and it guarantees your return to Patagonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment